|Giósef Wiscarić Cólskeiów|
|Known for||Battle of Kassargrad|
Supporting the Diadochi Wall
Having a lot of quotes
Chief Admiral Giósef Wiscarić Cólskeiów is a politician and former naval academy instructor who serves as the current Chief Admiral of the Mechyrdian Navy. Previously he worked as a professor of Naval Strategy at the Clauciów-Vleuskavig Naval Academy. Cólskeiów also served as Fleet Admiral of Miliciaśtaþem Patrol Group Beta from 250 to 253.
Cólskeiów was born in 192 on Kraff Kogram, Wostóctyla. He attended the Frourión University in Kassargrad, Sal Fututricum, majoring in Economics with a specialization in military logistics. After graduating, he enlisted in the Navy, serving as Assistant Chief Engineer of the MSN Suicidum Insanihet (tr. "Suicidal Insanity"). There, he derived the Cólskeiów Equation for matter-antimatter ratios in the circumspace drive for traveling to other universes, which is still used today. Later, he assumed captaincy of the MSN Superum Virum Liwnihet (tr. "Super Male Vitality"), where he was soon promoted to Commodore.
Vacation and the Battle of Kassargrad
Cólskeiów took a vacation from the Navy in 247, retiring to his waterfront house on Śtalwarþ. It only lasted 5 months, however, as he recalled himself to the Navy after the news of a Diadochi fleet moving towards Kassargrad. Cólskeiów had a personal history with the planet; it's where he attended university. He boarded a ship and set course, arriving to the battle 17 minutes before the Diadochi arrived. The Mechyrdian victory was largely credited to Cólskeiów, who was promoted to Rear Admiral as a result.
Admiralty and professorship
Cólskeiów ascended the ranks up to becoming Fleet Admiral of Miliciaśtaþem Patrol Group Beta in 250. In 253, he retired again to become a professor at the Clauciów-Vleuskavig Naval Academy, where he taught the Naval Strategy 2 and Macroeconomics 1 classes. He often gave speeches promoting Chancellor Basileiów's idea of fortifying the border systems with Diadochi space. He stressed the necessity of halting raids and invasions, and condemned the policies of Sal Fututricum's sector government. The Chancellor saw this, and promoted Cólskeiów to Chief Admiral of the Mechyrdian Navy.
Cólskeiów has written three books, and is in the process of writing a fourth:
- Void Combat Tactics and Strategy: Why Ramming is ALWAYS a Good Idea!
- Void Combat Logistics: Atom Printers Don't Solve Everything
- What Happened to Mechyrdia? Legacy of the Fulkreyksk Cold War
- "So you have enemies? Good. That means you've stood for something in your life."
- "Those with no enemies either have never taken a stand for their principles or have no principles to take a stand for."
- "Don't fight people whose principles are different from yours. Show off your principles, and they will fight you. Then, you destroy them."
- "War is one of the many tools within the toolbox of diplomacy."
- "Diplomats are also found within the toolbox of diplomacy, because they're a bunch of tools themselves."
- "War is never prevented, it is merely delayed to the enemy's benefit."
- "Tojo with Manchuria. Hitler with Czechoslovakia. Xi with Nepal. Dukat with Bajor. Time and time again, pacifism has only served to give tyrants and despots exactly what they want."
- "Navy engineers can do the impossible right away. The unimaginable might take a little longer."